How to participate in our Instagram competition #sayhappybirthday:
1) Follow us on Instagram
2) Make a short video where you congratulate us in the language of the winning destination. Example: You can win tickets to Lisbon, so you should congratulate us in Portuguese.
3) Upload this video to your Instagram account, use the hashtag #sayhappybirthday and mention us with @lux_airport
4) Engage your followers to like your video. The video with the highest number of likes will win the flight tickets.
5) Important: Your Instagram Account needs to be public, and you should allow us to send you messages.
We announce the winning destinations every Tuesday. You have then the time to produce and upload your video until the following Monday. However the sooner you upload your video, the more time for your friends and followers to like your video.
Terms of conditions and Use of Data for the Instagram contest #SayHappyBirthdayTerms of conditions and Use of Data for the Instagram contest #SayHappyBirthday
By participating in the contest “# SayHappyBirthday” as detailed below, you declare that you accept the present terms and conditions.
- The organizer of the contest is the Société de l’Aéroport de Luxembourg S.A., B.P. 635, L-2016 Luxembourg (“lux-Airport”).
- To participate in the contest, the participant has to be at least 18 years of age and be living in either Luxembourg, France, Belgium, The Netherland, Germany, Austria, Swiss, UK, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Greece, Turkey, Denmark, Sweden, or Norway.
- The contest begins on 24.08.2018 at 10:00 CET and ends on 25.09.2018 at 24:00 CET.
- The contest is divided into 10 video competitions periods. Each video competition period starts on Tuesdays at 10:00 CET and ends on Mondays at 10:00 CET.
- Participants have the opportunity to win different return flight tickets (to the destination of the week and back). Departure point of the flight ticket is always Luxembourg Airport; the returning point is also Luxembourg Airport.
- You can participate by uploading a video on your Instagram account with the hashtag #SayHappyBirthday and tag @lux_airport in your post. In the video content, you have to congratulate lux-Airport for its 10th anniversary of terminal A. You need to congratulate in the native language of the destination of the week. Example; if you can win flight tickets to Lisbon, you need to congratulation in Portuguese or at least say happy birthday in Portuguese. UPDATE 28.08.2018: For future video submissions we wish to clarify that participants have to be part of their videos and appear on screen congratulating lux-Airport in their video. Stand still captures and non-person specific submissions are not admissible.
- The destination of the week will be announced every week on Tuesdays at 10:00 CET via our official social media accounts.
- Winners of each video competition period will be determined every week by the number of likes the video gets. The video that is liked the most during each video competition period wins the prize of the week. Closing date for the number of likes is always on Monday at 10:00 CET following the previous announcement of the destination of the week. The usernames of the winners, a screenshot or the winning video will be published on the Instagram channel of lux-Airport. In addition, we will contact the winners via Instagram direct message. The participants give their consent for lux-Airport to do so by participating in this contest.
- Tampering with the number of likes, be it with automated votes, by the purchase of votes or any other way of cheating is explicitly forbidden. The number of likes a video gets, need to be from a real participant. Fraudulent participants will not be taken into account when choosing the winner.
- The prizes are unique and are accepted “as is”by the manner in which they were announced. They are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash payment by lux-Airport nor the participating airlines.
- Participants need to pick up their prize at Luxembourg Airport. Alternatively, lux-Airport can send the prize per post mail, but delivery is at the winner’s own risk. lux-Airport does not take any responsibility and no costs for the transportation of the winner to and from Luxemburg Airport. lux-Airport does not take in charge the parking costs at the airport. The prize tickets are to be claimed within two weeks of the announcement of the winner. The validity of each flight ticket is specified during the destination of the week announcement and may vary from one airline to other. The validity is also mentioned in the corresponding vouchers. Destinations are fixed and cannot be changed. Flight dates are not fixed, possible flight dates may vary due to the airline’s occupancy rate.
- We reserve the right to modify, cancel, terminate or interrupt the contest completely or in part, if we believe that the terms and conditions of the contest can no longer be uphold or that its outcome is being jeopardized in case of hacking, computer bug, by any form of mischievous human intervention or any others reasons beyond our control which harm administration, security, independence or normal implementation of the contest. lux-Airport is not liable for losses, cancellations or delays caused by circumstances which are beyond our area of responsibility, in particular not for acts, activities or omissions of suppliers selected by us to deliver the prize or circumstances of others type that can cause the contest to be interrupted or falsified, or that cause a prize to be lost or damaged on the way to the winner.
- We are not liable for any claims in connection with the participation in the contest or the receipt or the use of the prizes as well as for technical, hardware or software failures, losses, faulty or nonexistent network connections or difficulties of any kind that limit the ability to participate in the contest.
- Any person who participates in the contest or attempts to participate in the contest in a manner that violates these terms and conditions or their purpose or in a manner that is unfair to other participants (including, but not limited to, the manipulation the conduct of the action, embezzlement, hacking, misleading or other unfair practices such as trying others interfering, abusing, threatening or otherwise harming participants, lux-Airport and / or their representatives harassment) shall be excluded from this contest at our full discretion.
- This contest is not organized, endorsed or sponsored in any way by the social media platforms listed in article 8 and has no connection to these. The participants accept that these social media platforms are not liable for matters relating to this contest.
- The winner announcements are final. Disputes arising out of or in connection with the contest and or the present terms and conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Luxembourg Courts and Tribunals. The contest and the present terms and conditions are governed by Luxembourg law.