New Summer Timetable 2017 now as print-version, PDF and pocket-version available
March 31, 2017
26th March our new summer schedule 2017 officially began. Our destinations will be published in the printed version of the flight plan, summer 2017 and as a PDF-version on our website. The printed edition is available at the information desk of lux-Airport in terminal A.
- The Spanish low-cost airline Volotea now offers two flights a week Nice – Luxembourg, starting on 8th April 17, on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Ryanair, which has already announced a new route to Barcelona for the winter season 2017/2018, and is now adding three new destinations to its summer program: Madrid, Lisbon and Milano Bergamo. 4 flights per week are offered, start is end of March.
- Luxair launches 3 new destinations this summer: Alicante, Biarritz and Hurghada. Bari is now also offered in the tariff package of LuxairTours.
- LOT Polish Airlines; one year after they having started at Luxembourg Airport, now doubled the frequency of their flights on the line Luxembourg-Warsaw. Thus, there is now the possibility to fly from Monday to Friday in the morning and in the evening to Warsaw.
- Turkish Airlines has also increased the frequency of their flights, instead of 4 flights a week, there is now 1 flight per day to Istanbul.