What is it like to work in an airport?
It’s both fascinating and challenging!
You work in a unique setting, in an ever-changing environment, representing a key player in the national economy.
By the way, the airport sector attracts not only those interested in aviation!
Luxembourg Airport is one of the main transport hubs in the Greater Region. This means that we face many logistical, economic and human challenges on a daily basis.
We are also guarantors of national security and the country’s image.
To succeed in our missions, we can count on our employees, divided into several departments:
– Our Operations Department is in charge of all operational aspects in the terminal and on the apron;
– Our Security department is in charge of ensuring and improving the security of the country;
– Our Projects & Real Estate teams are in charge of the development of our airport and its surroundings;
– Our Safety & Compliance Department is responsible for ensuring compliance with airfield standards in terms of security, processes, access, etc;
– Our Commercial Department deploys solutions to improve the passenger experience including retail solutions, parking, passenger experience, etc;
– Our other Business Support teams work every day to provide quality services to the company and our employees, this includes, Administration, Legal, Quality, Purchasing, HR, Finance, IT, Marketing and Communication.
It is important for us to be people-oriented.
So join us and be part of this great adventure!