Passengers with reduced mobility
If you require any special assistance, Luxembourg Airport is more than happy to help. Kindly follow the steps below in order to avail yourself of Luxembourg Airport’s assistance:
- Make a request through your tour operator or travel agent at least 48 hours before your departure. The airline will then inform Luxembourg Airport.
- Let us know you have arrived at the airport by accessing a variety of assistance points:
- The assistance office – when using the reserved parking in the underground carpark A (level -1) which offers direct access to the terminal building.
- One of the 2 dedicated call points located in front of the Terminal building when arriving by taxi, bus or when being dropped off at car park C (Meet & Greet)
- Airport information desk
- Dialling this number: (+352) 2464 35 35
Many facilities are available inside and outside the terminal in order to make your journey through the airport as easy as possible:
Lifts, wide automatic entrance doors, spacious panoramic elevators leading to all levels, toilets for persons with reduced mobility
Reserved parking for passengers with reduced mobility is located:
Level -1 in the underground carpark A,B – 40 parking spaces
Car Park C (meet & greet) – 12 parking spaces
N.B parking in these spaces is only allowed when using a blue badge card.
Special transport via Rollibus service is available to take you to and from the airport. For more information, call: (+352) 47 96 28 88.