Content Provided by lux-Airport
The materials contained in this website and/or mobile application and/or social media channels (collectively referred to hereafter as “digital assets”) are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to provide legal or other professional advice nor do they commit lux-Airport to any obligation whatsoever. lux-Airport accepts no responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information contained in this digital asset. Users are advised to seek confirmation of statements made herein before acting upon them; specialist advice should also be sought on specific issues.
Third Party Content/Links
This digital asset contains banners and redirections to third party content and/or third party websites.
Flight data is provided through official feeds by the respective airlines and authorities for which lux-Airport cannot be held liable in their stead in accordance with applicable EU legislation on passenger rights.
By clicking on banners and/or external links the users is redirected to third party websites for which lux-Airport denies all liability unless specified otherwise. These banners and or external links are provided for information purposes only and are the sole responsibility of the concerned third parties with the exception of lux-Airport’s subcontractors namely specified as such on our digital asset. If the user wishes to interact or conduct business with said third parties he does so out of his own accord and all complaints related to services and/or products obtained in such manner must be addressed to the third party in question.
With regard to content provided by lux-Airport, the design and the coding of the digital asset, the user acknowledges that these remain the property of lux-Airport. Images, photos, graphics, tables, articles, information data, commercial names, logos, coding and other content of this digital asset fall under lux-Airport’s intellectual property rights and are protected as such. The user is prohibited from downloading, reproducing and/or distributing said content for non-private use without prior written approval of lux-Airport.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
lux-Airport uses both session and persistent cookies on its website.
lux-Airport uses Google Analytics to analyze the use of its website. Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
lux-Airport’s digital assets also use third party cookies.
The names of the cookies that we use, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- NID: Google’s cookie uses to remember user preferences (i.e. preferred language, search results shown per page, …)
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: YouTube’s cookie used to remember player settings.
- YSC: YouTube session cookie
- _hjIncludedInSample: This session cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate funnels.
- _icl_current_language: Multilingual Plugin cookie: stores the current language selected
- _icl_visitor_lang_js: Multilingual Plugin cookie: detects the user’s language preference
- wpml_browser_redirect_test: Multilingual Plugin cookie used for automatic redirection of user to its preferred language
- wpml_referer_url: Multilingual Plugin cookie: stores the last requested URL on the front-end.
- ct: content targeting cookie, used for the analytics.
- flight_id: ID of the last flight selected for details/radar
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
lux-Airport makes the best efforts to ensure that these digital assets remain operational at all times, but disclaims all liability should the services be temporarily impaired either by its own doing or due to third parties.
Users are prohibited from using the digital asset in a manner that would constitute a damaging or unlawful action on their behalf. This includes, without being limited to, the display of hurtful and/or disrespectful content by means of this digital asset. lux-Airport reserves the right to act upon such misconduct as it sees fit and to hold the user responsible.
Users are furthermore prohibited from impairing, altering or by whatever misconduct to cause the functional discontinuity of the digital asset.
Imbedding malware and/or viruses, violating privacy rights and/or intellectual rights are felonies that will be prosecuted.
Disputes arising out of or in connection with the present disclaimer are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Luxembourg Courts and Tribunals.
The present disclaimer is governed by Luxembourg law.
Notification of Changes to This Policy.
lux-Airport is continually improving and adding new functionality and features to its digital assets and improving and adding to our existing products, services, and programs. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law, and the changing nature of technology, lux-Airport’s data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, lux-Airport will post the changes on our digital assets to notify you of the changes. We encourage you to check this page frequently. This policy was last updated on 21st December 2016.
Personal Data Collected Through lux-Airport Digital Assets.
The only personal data lux-Airport currently collects through its digital assets is the information users voluntarily give us when using our digital assets.
For example, you may use this digital asset to contact lux-Airport with questions and comments. When you fill out a form on our digital assets, you may provide your name and other contact information, including your company’s name, your e-mail address, and your mailing address or the mailing address of your company or other personal information.
Use of Personal Data Collected lux-Airport Digital Assets.
lux-Airport uses the personal data information you provide to answer the query you will have posted through the digital asset. lux-Airport and our affiliates also use this information to help us improve the content and functionality of our digital assets, to better understand our customers and markets, and to improve our products and services. lux-Airport and our affiliates may use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about products or services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future communications.
Similarly, we may provide “subscription” e-mail services, either directly or through affiliates, which enable you to receive current news about lux-Airport and its business. For all such services, we will provide an opportunity to “opt-out” of, or cancel, the subscription.
Requirements and Criteria for Processing.
lux-Airport ensures that:
- personal data is processed fairly and lawfully;
- personal data is always processed in accordance with good practice;
- personal data is only collected for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes;
- personal data is not processed for any purpose that is incompatible with that for which the information is collected;
- personal data that is processed is adequate and relevant in relation to the purposes of the processing;
- no more personal data is processed than is necessary having regard to the purposes of the processing;
- personal data that is processed is correct and, if necessary, up to date;
- all reasonable measures are taken to complete, correct, block or erase data to the extent that such data is incomplete or incorrect, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed
- personal data is not kept for a period longer than is necessary, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed.
Personal data may be processed only if:
- the data subject has unambiguously given his consent; or
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; or
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which lux-Airport is subject; or
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject; or
- processing is necessary for the performance of an activity that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in lux-Airport or in a third party to whom the data is disclosed; or
- processing is necessary for a purpose that concerns a legitimate interest of lux-Airport or of such a third party to whom personal data is provided, except where such interest is overridden by the interest to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject and in particular the right to privacy.
Anonymous Data Collected Through lux-Airport Digital Assets.
In addition to the information you provide when you use our digital assets, lux-Airport uses technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our digital assets. For example, we use technology to track how many visitors access our digital assets, the date and time of their visit, the length of their stay, and which pages they view. We also use technology to determine which web browsers our visitors use and the address from which they accessed our digital assets (for example, if they connected to a lux-Airport digital asset by clicking on one of our banner ads).
This technology does not identify you personally. It simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our digital assets. lux-Airport and our affiliates use this anonymous data and share it with third parties to improve the content and functionality of our digital assets, to better understand our customers and markets, and to improve our products and services.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data.
While no method of data transmission is guaranteed against unlawful third party interception or other misuse, lux-Airport uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure protection of your data including industry-standard encryption and offline security methods in our physical facilities.
Link to Other Digital Assets.
Rectification, Deletion etc.
lux-Airport shall at the request of the data subject to immediately rectify, block or erase such personal data that has not been processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act or with regulations made thereunder.
lux-Airport shall notify any third party to whom the data has been disclosed about the measures undertaken as aforesaid.
Provided that no such notification need be provided if it is shown to be impossible or it will involve a disproportionate effort.
Subject Access Policy.
lux-Airport will provide information in response to any reasonable subject access request. lux-Airport will ensure data are kept in an accessible form to facilitate subject access.
At the request of the data subject, lux-Airport shall provide to the data subject, without excessive delay and without expense, written information as to whether personal data concerning the data subject is processed:
Provided that a request by the data as aforesaid shall only be made by the data subject at reasonable intervals.
Any such application shall be made in writing to lux-Airport and is to be signed by the data subject.
If such data is processed lux-Airport shall provide to the data subject written information in an intelligible form about:
- actual information about the data subject which is processed;
- where this information has been collected;
- the purpose of the processing;
- to which recipients or categories of recipients the information is disclosed; and
- knowledge of the logic involved in any automatic processing of data concerning the data subject.
Name: Société de l’Aéroport de Luxembourg S.A.
Legal form: S.A.
Address: 4, rue de Trêves / L-2632 Luxembourg
P.O. Box: B.P. 635 / L-2016 Luxembourg
Phone: (+352) 24 64-1
Fax: (+352) 24 64 24 64
Commercial Register: B 80.712
Registration No.: 2001 2202 521