You can find more details about the road works at cita.lu
Kindly plan your trip and travel to the airport with enough time and be well prepared.
Please be aware that there will be more queuing and longer waiting times than in the past. By arriving late and last minute, you risk missing your flight.
In addition to the check-in and security check, plan enough extra time to find a free parking space if you come without a parking reservation.
Our recommendations for a smooth journey:
- If you have check-in luggage: be at the airport well advanced and ready to start with check-in 2 hours before your flight.
- Hand luggage only: arrive more than 2 hrs before your flight and proceed directly with the security check.
- Prepare security checks and your hand luggage according to the rules. Liquids in one 1l transparent bag (max 100ml per product) – any electronic devices and cable in carry-one must go on a tray – belt, gloves, scarf, coat, etc. You get more details here: https://www.lux-airport.lu/passengers-visitors/at-the-airport/customs-security-measures/
- Furthermore, reduce your hand luggage to the absolute minimum, preferably one piece per person.
- Pre-Book your parking space in advance at www.airportparking.lu, if you have no reservation, we cannot guarantee that you will find a free parking space.
- Previous night check-in is strongly advised: from 19:30 to 22:30 for Luxair flights departing the next day between 06:00 and 09:00
- Use web check-in if possible.
The airport, the airlines, and the partners do everything to speed up processes and provide you with a good experience. However, we deal with specific travel peaks like the other European airports.
Being well-prepared, informed, and on time is the key to starting this year’s holiday!
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We wish you a pleasant flight.